Thursday, April 4, 2013

I‘m a vulture

  I am live on the tree.When i open my eyes when I look at this vast rain forest i have a deep sense of pride. I love this word that belong with wildlife.and I am wake up early every morning.maybe you know a sentence which the early bird catches the worm.but I only eat carrion.In spite of this still have some birds and animal afraid when they meet me.Maybe it's because i have a ugly face.So some times i just soaring in the sky.It's very good for me.In the sky I am the king. No one can fighting me.I never meet a rival who can defeat me.I feel warm when I soaring in the sky.If u live here you will feel warm a lot of time.but still have some times what It rains.my feathers to ensure my temperature,and The tree  give us a pause area.It,s a good place where i live.But now it has been changed.some people come here and farmed some wood.And then we lose some land.some animal die so i got a lot of food.I don't like because the balance is broken.Same some animal i will lose food with the passage of time.Eventually i will live where is on the ground.because we lose rain forest.I don't want to lose such a place full of animals!See a vast rain forest when i open eyes rather then a vast wasteland.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice description. Where is your picture?

    Please make sure that you make "i" capital "I".

    ReplyDelete