and ask me a question which i also can`t solve.So i told her we can solve this question together.As a matter of fact that is a easy question for me but I want what she sitting with me.She is very pretty when i see her first time I feeling she already catch my breath.Just because she is pretty! finally we solve that question.And she say thanks for me. very polite! Next week we back to our live city.This is my second love experience.so i know if you are a male you need initiative. As a result when i Summon up courage invite her.she send message to me told me where can meet me.That`s so lucky just one time.I will be success.We go to see a scary movie. because i want she feeling scare then hold me.but actually she did not feel scare.It was me feeling bad.She laugh at me why you so afraid.I told her i am not afraid i just want go restroom.She laugh me again but it does not matter.then we go shopping we just look around cause we know what we just want stay with other people.Then is summer she told me waiting her.I know maybe she need go to restroom.but she make a surprise what I see two ice creams when she coming back and she said maybe you already feeling thirsty.I reply a smell.cause I took her by the hand next time. I know then i am a younger but i still can feel my heart burning! During eating dinner we talking about anything. Through these things I think she not only pretty also is a good person.As soon as possible we together.even now she study at Singapore and we already broke but i don`t care about these things because IF in your life have a good person who would like to care about you anything.send message say "morning sir" every day that`s enough.Some times i don`t care this sentence which i love you. I just know together! this is a story from my dream but it already appeared in my life.
Yang,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice romantic story. I hope that you and her will marry in the future. Very nice story.